Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Families, Portraits and Engagements - Photography

I photograph many other things besides weddings.  :)

Here is a small collection of pictures from a recent family picture session (50th anniversary).  It was the first time in nearly a decade that everybody was together in one place.  They had me come down to the Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin for the pictures.  Great place!





Head shots.  These are fun and a quick way to get some great pictures.  I don't do many of these but really should.  He is a great family friend and needed some pictures as a gift.  This is one of my favorites.






Finally, here is a recent engagement shoot for a wedding that I am photographing next Summer.  We stopped by the Capitol and then headed off the the UW Arboretum.  What a fantastic place!  I need to photograph there more often.









No comments: