Tuesday, July 07, 2009

4th of July wedding in West Bend

First, I'll have a bunch of slide shows posted this weekend from the past few weekends from Wausau, Green Bay, Fond du lac, etc.... I know y'all are anxiously waiting... :)

Here is a preview of Elizabeth's and Matt's wedding photography at Matt's parents farm house outside of West Bend, Wisconsin. This is a really cool place that has been in the family since 1842 if I recall...
Photobucket

First up I went to the rehearsal and did some creative pictures of their rings...
Photobucket

Then the day of the wedding I got a chance to take the dress and put it in some cool places...
Photobucket Photobucket

Here Elizabeth is getting ready...
Photobucket

The guys arrived in a trailer towed by a John Deere tractor...
Photobucket

The ceremony out front...
Photobucket

After the ceremony we did some cool portraits in various places...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Here are a couple snaps from the reception and the sparkler exit...
Photobucket Photobucket

That's all folks! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so tickled! I seriously love all of your photos and I am so glad that we had you document our special day. Thank you Ken!!!