Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Places I've been this year!

It has been a busy year! I am now going to make a commitment to keeping up with this blog now that I am a full time wedding photorapher (yay!!!). Anyway, just thought I would make a list of all of the places I have done weddings this year.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Appleton, Wisconsin
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Neenah, Wisconsin
Menasha, Wisconsin
Sister Bay, Wisconsin
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Fond du lac, Wisconsin
Green Lake, Wisconsin
Ripon, Wisconsin
Princeton, Wisconsin
Lomira, Wisconsin
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Wauwautosa, Wisconsin
Madison, Wisconsin
Baraboo, Wisconsin
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Wausau, Wisconsin
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Janesville, Wisconsin
Moline, Illinois

Man, I went to a lot of great places this year. Got a couple more left this year including a wedding in Iron Mountain, Michigan!

No comments: